The new year comes with new resolutions and this year I have decided to make a resolution to list down the pens and inks that I will buy and nothing apart form that.
In list of pens I want and will try to add this year are as below:
- Pelikan M800 -Burnt Orange – Medium Nib
- Pelikan Classic – M200/M205 – Pen of the Year – Broad Nib
- Lamy 2000 – Special Edition (expected in 2016) – Medium Nib
- Lamy ALStar – Copper Orange – Medium Nib
- Lamy AL Star – Charged Green – 1.1 Nib
- Lamy Safari – Dark Lilac – Fine Nib
- TWSBI VAC Mini – 1.5 Stub Nib
- Franklin Cristoph – Model 20 – Fine Cursive Italic Mayasuma Nib
- Franklin Christoph Model 66 Pocket Stabilis – Shadow 1.9 Music Nib
- Pilot Custom 912 FA Nib
- Platinum 3776 Century – Music Nib
- Sailor 1911 Mid Size – Music Nib
- Custom Pen in Sandalwood from FOSFOR
- Custom Pen in Briar Polyster Blank from FOSFOR
- ASA Nauka Demonstrator Version with Bock Broad Nib
And in the list of Inks that I want and will try adding are the following:
- Edelstein Aquamarine Ink of the Year
- Pen & Message – Cigar
- Pen & Message – Vintage Denim
- Sailor Jentle 4 Seasons – DoYo
- Sailor Jentle 4 Seasons – Miruai
- Sailor Jentle 4 Seasons – Nio-Sumire
- Sailor Jentle 4 Seasons – Souten
- Sankodo Canal Brown
- Iroshizuku FuyuGaki
- Diamine 1864 Blue Black
I will try to stick to the list of these pens and inks only. But often there are amazing deals that you can not resist and you end up buying those.
Lets see if I stick to my plan or not.
What are your plans???